Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fabulous Fifty...

Well...TODAY IS THE DAY THE QUEEN TURNS FIFTY!!!! Hmmmm....for some reason I think there are going to be a few surprises happening around me this week...little clues lead here and there, but nothing firm quite yet! This is going to be a fun day, I can tell already!
I have not minded turning Fifty in the least. To me it just gives me one more reason to be myself, not worry about what others think and to speak the truth, be transparent and enjoy who God has made me to be!!!
And to top it off, it is SUNNY here in Alaska today and we have had sunshine for the last two weeks! That is longer than we had in the entire Summer last year, so it means everyone is happier right now! I love the Sunshine! Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!