Friday, June 29, 2007

Still no photo's but thought I would blog anyway!

It is almost 11:00 pm and I just got home from a really long day at work...Sometimes I really have tough days at work...and I am so tired when I get home! LOL...I bet everyone feels that way when they get home huh?
Anyway, I am sorry that I still haven't gotten any photos of my pages up yet, I will try to do that soon.
I wanted to let Kristy know that I go to Church on the Rock, which meets at 9 am and 11:15 am . If you are looking for a good church come see us...we are growing leaps and bounds by the day...I love my church and everything about it. I am involved in womens ministry there and we have a lot of activities for all ages.
So come check us out if you are looking for a church home.
We have a BIG church picnic planned for the 15th of July at Cottonwood Creek Elementary School. It will be from 3:00 to around 7:00.
It is loads of fun, especially for the kids, there will be all kinds of things for them to do.
Well, I need to go visit with my hubby before he falls asleep...
Life is good, and the joy of the Lord is my strength.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the church across from spenard's behind that high school?

Gayle Ann said...

Kristy,
It is the one down the Parks, past Spenards, past Church Road, down to Stanley, turn Right, and it is right on the corner...big sign says
"Church on the Rock"
Sorry I didn't check this before church yesterday!
The phone # to the church is 373-7910

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!