Sunday, July 15, 2007

I can't talk!!!

I found out on Wed. that I have Vocal Cord Nodules...and the best cure for it is to not talk...so I am taking two weeks and not speaking, at all...all Doctor recommended of course!!! I got all my affairs in order the last couple of days, and now I will be silent...I started today...it hasn't been too hard yet, but I am wondering if the reason I have been feeling a little dizzy today is that all the air I usually use to talk, it is just bound up inside of me, and making me dizzy!!! LOL...My family of course is laughing at me because of all the different signs I make with my hands, trying to get through to them...they think I should wear a dry erase board around my neck!
Anyway...I am going to try to get some photos of my art work on here this week. Thanks for being patient with me...

No comments:

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!