Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Carrie, thanks for thinking of me to tag! This will be fun!

Eight Facts about me:
1. My biggest dream is to share my testimony and my love for the Lord with women all over the world. I was just recently taped for a Christian radio station in Anchorage, Alaska. It should begin running the week of July 15th, 2007. (93.7)
2. I absolutely love being creative, but feel like I don't have near enough time to do all I wish I could. And I look at others scrapbook pages and think that I don't even hold a candle to what they do...so I guess I am insecure about that...Who woulda thought?
3. I love being real...and I love REAL people...I am usually pretty upfront with people, and I try hard not to be judgemental or critical. I know that people are just human and we all fail at some point. So who am I to judge others?
4. I have been married for twenty years, to my husband Daniel. He is an awesome man, who has taken very good care of me for a long time. He is very creative also, but in manly ways...if there ever was any type of emergency, he would be the one I would want to be with, because he would just know what to do.
5. I love the color pink...and I love pansies.
6. Being a mom has always been harder than I ever thought it would be.
7. I used to drive an 18 Wheel Semi Truck for Mayflower Moving and Storage.
8. I have many embarrassing moment stories, and I love to tell them!!!

No comments:

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!