Sunday, July 15, 2007

This is my latest project I just finished

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was a Cologne Tin that I kept. I decided it would be a great altered tin for my Birthday Party Pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is when my Royal Subjects came to my work and totally surprised me with a new throne, and wisked me away from work. My friend Debbie crowns me with a new tiara!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That pink Tiara on the page actually lites up when you press a button. We all had to get a photo together at Little Millers...Then we drove to Eagle River and went to the playground to swing and slide down the slide...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We ate dinner at Garcia's, and of course we took every opportunity to take pictures that we could!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a sign that said "Sizzling Fajitas" that we all had to get our picture under...On our drive home we stopped up on Trunk Road and flagged a person down to take our photo's out in a field. He was so nice and took every photo we wanted with 3 different cameras!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had to stand like Pink Flamingos...that was a blast!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The end pages are of "The Queen being Outstanding in Her Field" and the end of the evening having "Creme Brulee'" for birthday dessert. Then we all sat in the Hot Tub for some good laughs and relaxing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Highness! Just wanted you to know that I stopped by. Very cute! And your hair is LONG?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Queenie~

Good job on your blog page! I love your tin & all that you wrote. I miss you. I love your hair down, makes you look so HOT!! LOL!! I'll be looking forward to your next project, and you better be saving for my pool side scrap retreat in March!!

type to ya laters
tawsha

Anonymous said...

I particularly like the pink flamingo stance. I find it to be very slimming and so now I do it whenever I feel anyone is bound to look at me such as in the grocery store line, while singing at church, and while getting my mail if the box is full. (But the mail one is kind of awkward and I have fallen a few times.) But I'm trying to set a good example for my chubby neighbor across the street and also hoping to get the attention of the guy next door. Which I have been successful in getting his attention like the first time I fell and was knocked unconscious and he had to call the paramedics. I quickly struck the flamingo pose when I came to (while still on the ground) though becuz those guys were hot!

Anonymous said...

I see you finally got that hair I donated to "Locks of Love" to make you a wig. Ya...I usually leave a little bit of detangler in it after washing it and then I use Brocato gel to tame the frizz. Let me know if you need any other tips.

Anonymous said...

I need a scrapbook of my boss for his 55th birthday in January. I have lots of pictures to fill it up.

Unknown said...

This project turned out great!

chickld said...

Well, so you do have alot of hidden talent. I thought Kathi had all the talent. Oh yes, her talent included travel, or incredible journeys for all of us. I think we are all some funny girls. Wouldn't have it any other way. Love You lots. Keep up the good work. Chickld

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!