Monday, October 8, 2007

So I got a new camera!

And I am so excited...I took photos this weekend at my son's swim meet, and my goodness they were so fun...they turned out so well...10 mega pix is awesome! Although it does take up a ton of room on my computer...I am going to have to get a storage device for mass photos...I am signed up to take a "Get to know your camera" class that starts on Wed. night...Oh my gosh, I am too excited, it is going to be great.
I will post a photo or two that I have taken, and see what you think.

No comments:

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic

Govenor's Picnic and Military Appreciation Picnic
When I went to this Sarah gave out blue star flags to each person who had someone in the Military. I got to tell about my son Ted who is a Marine and my daughter RuthAnn who is going to boot camp on Sept. 22nd. Sarah hugged me and said I was a brave Marine Mama!